QuestionFlame into minigun good?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Flame into minigun good?
Does the flamethrower into a minigun would be good against zombies

(I don't want to waste nx)
Hmmm, Well, the RoF ii guess would Increase, which causes you to lose "ammo/gas" faster, which Logically you would think would kill ZOmbies Faster, but Damage is server sided.

Soo, No, i dont think its a good idea
Yes.. There was video in youtube about that and that was really good.
It'd be an alrite Idea..

Would increas the RoF..
ah, but imagine this on spy hunt ROFL, it would be ultimante pwnage cuz it has unlimited ammo, and would it wokr well in normal, like elim? probly not
um yes it would increase ROF and make it to do the job faster
Well I would be a new thing so I would have to say good
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?