Simple Boxes

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Boxes
Hello, I am new to C++

I was wondering how to make just a simple Box ESP type hack for a Game like Combat Arms (thats the game I want to make it for). Source codes are helpful, but it would be even better if someone could explain to me how to create the codes for this.
Quote Originally Posted by pjrat111 View Post
Hello, I am new to C++

I was wondering how to make just a simple Box ESP type hack for a Game like Combat Arms (thats the game I want to make it for). Source codes are helpful, but it would be even better if someone could explain to me how to create the codes for this.
if you are new to C++, you shouldnt be trying to make an hack at all, learn the basics of it, and then try to make one by urself.

Plus, asking for source codes isnt really a good idea, you will get called leecher very easily and no one will give that to you. Oh and there is no problem to ask for help when you already made something, but from what you said, u made nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
if you are new to C++, you shouldnt be trying to make an hack at all, learn the basics of it, and then try to make one by urself.

Plus, asking for source codes isnt really a good idea, you will get called leecher very easily and no one will give that to you. Oh and there is no problem to ask for help when you already made something, but from what you said, u made nothing.
I didn't ask for source codes. I said they aren't very helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by pjrat111 View Post
I didn't ask for source codes. I said they aren't very helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by pjrat111 View Post
Source codes are helpful,
yes you did my friend.

edit: oh there you go..

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
You wouldnt understand even if you were told :/ C++ isn't the only factor in creating hacks
xD
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
yes you did my friend.

edit: oh there you go..



xD
Oops, sorry, I was confused. I did say they are helpful, but I would prefer an explanation. I learn better from examples of others works.

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
You wouldnt understand even if you were told :/ C++ isn't the only factor in creating hacks
I know that it's not the only factor, but even for just a simple Box ESP hack?
Quote Originally Posted by pjrat111 View Post
Oops, sorry, I was confused. I did say they are helpful, but I would prefer an explanation. I learn better from examples of others works.



I know that it's not the only factor, but even for just a simple Box ESP hack?

Dang, double post. My bad, I wasn't paying attention.
For an undetected box esp hack? No
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
For an undetected box esp hack? No
No, detected is fine. I'm just learning as I go along. Thanks for the help anyways though.
You wouldnt understand even if you were told :/ C++ isn't the only factor in creating hacks
Not sure about the undetected part, but to make box ESP, you MUST be familiar with the Direct3D API.

A very simple method, no reversing skills required:

-Find the strides for the primitives you want to draw a box around.

-DirectX supplies you with a world to screen API, use this to find the coordinates from world space to your screen.

-Draw boxes around the given coordinates using some DirectX API.

Now that you know what to do, start learning the basics of C++, then get familiar with Direct3D. Good luck.




Note: There is no such thing as a "simple" box ESP. Just because it's a single feature, doesn't mean it's a piece of cake.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Not sure about the undetected part, but to make box ESP, you MUST be familiar with the Direct3D API.

A very simple method, no reversing skills required:

-Find the strides for the primitives you want to draw a box around.

-DirectX supplies you with a world to screen API, use this to find the coordinates from world space to your screen.

-Draw boxes around the given coordinates using some DirectX API.

Now that you know what to do, start learning the basics of C++, then get familiar with Direct3D. Good luck.




Note: There is no such thing as a "simple" box ESP. Just because it's a single feature, doesn't mean it's a piece of cake.
Oh, thank you for this. That helped alot. Thanked
Bypass GG do it !~ Go GO GO GO Go@!~
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us