Outdated[X32.0.1] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
you probably have 10 min internal error, close all rotmgs for 10 mins then try
I tried that nothing works not even regular realm nothing opens. I also wiped everything from my flash now its broken.
Maybe if this damn site loaded I could get around to that new client :/
Outdated
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Maybe if this damn site loaded I could get around to that new client :/
Yea your right its outdated xD
Ooof thread starter said updates will be slow bc of his injury The Season based events are gonna be really awkward for these clients.
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Maybe if this damn site loaded I could get around to that new client :/
I got the new client and its updated, also with Map hack, if you want it I can post it to you Joe, with virus checks as well of course, since 059 broke stuff and recovering and said he'll be slow with updates I took the liberty to read up and work on the client and know how to update it (Minor updates for now) so people can at least use it.

Lmk if you need it
i think its outdated i keep getting client token error
I have the same problem ( load error, retrying)
the one on rotmg.io is up to date so you can download the 059 client from there it works for me
idk if posting links is allowed here
Is rotmgio legit and safe?
@059
cant change server on challenger mode
when i change my server, it always connect back to my "best server"
Does anyone know why my flash player keeps saying Flash Player has quit unexpectedly on a mac every time i try opening the flash player on mac?
out of date already
Cant change server always connects to my best server.
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?