Outdated[X32.0.2] 059 client

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
My client will not stop shooting. I've tried working with all of the settings I could think of but nothing seems to stop the shooting. I tried turning auto aim off, I tried changing the settings on auto aim, and I tried toggling auto fire. Does anyone else have this problem/ know a fix for this
Quote Originally Posted by johntommy View Post
My client will not stop shooting. I've tried working with all of the settings I could think of but nothing seems to stop the shooting. I tried turning auto aim off, I tried changing the settings on auto aim, and I tried toggling auto fire. Does anyone else have this problem/ know a fix for this


This problem can be caused by lack of focus on window because of the "ifFocus" attribute by the game itself, basically if you held your mouse button to shoot and dragged the mouse outside the game and released and clicked somewhere else on another window you will keep shooting until you refocus the window with a click, however it seems its repeating with you so if you are playing on fullscreen, then try to not play on fullscreen, and if you ain't try fullscreen, make sure you close every other application and try the client, i suggest restarting pc, and open the client only, see if that solves the problem, last but not least try to change the USB slot that you are using on your mouse. Let me know if any of these does help you out
Woud love there to have an actual UI for the hacks and not just in the options, would be a nice touch, but nice hack as usual!
outdated
They putting updates every 2 days in.. how can you make your own client?
@ @Danny IF THE CLIENT DOESN'T GET UPDATED WITHIN LIKE 3 HOURS SOMEBODY WILL FUCKING DIE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
@ @Danny IF THE CLIENT DOESN'T GET UPDATED WITHIN LIKE 3 HOURS SOMEBODY WILL FUCKING DIE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
bruh go make your own x)

/outdated - fuck deca[/B]
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?