X-Trap Bypass (Maybe)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
X-Trap Bypass (Maybe)
I decided to start making a code so as to Bypass X-Fire.

Simply compile in C++ as a DLL and inject. Umm.......Lazy to try out.


Code:
#include <windows.h>

#define HackDetect1 0x00435FA6
BYTE HD1[] = {0xEB, 0x35};
#define HackDetect2 0x0043CE36
BYTE HD2[] = {0xEB, 0x35};
#define HackDetect3 0x0043DCF0
BYTE HD3[] = {0xEB, 0x35};
#define HackDetect4 0x0043DCD1
BYTE HD4[] = {0xEB, 0x1F};
#define HackDetect5 0x0043DCE9
BYTE HD5[] = {0xEB, 0x07};
#define IsDebuggerPresent 0x00499517
BYTE IDP[] = {0x90};
#define ZCheckHackProcess1 0x00441E35
BYTE ZCHP1[] = {0xEB, 0x34};
#define ZCheckHackProcess2 0x00441E62
BYTE ZCHP2[] = {0xEB, 0x2C};
#define ZCheckHackProcess3 0x00441EBD
BYTE ZCHP3[] = {0xEB, 0x09};
#define AbnormalBehavior 0x00440353
BYTE AB[] = {0xE9, 0x8A, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};

//Write To Memory
DWORD OldProtection;
void WriteToMemory(DWORD Offset, DWORD Pointer, DWORD Length){
    VirtualProtect((void *)Offset, Length, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &OldProtection);
    RtlMoveMemory((void *)Offset, (const void*)Pointer, Length);
    VirtualProtect((void *)Offset, Length, OldProtection, &OldProtection);
}
void ModifyMemory( BYTE *Offset, BYTE *ByteArray, DWORD Length){
    for(DWORD i = 0; i < Length; i++)
        WriteToMemory((DWORD)Offset + i, (DWORD)ByteArray + i, 1);
}

void Bypass()
{
	ModifyMemory((BYTE*)HackDetect1, HD1, 2);
	ModifyMemory((BYTE*)HackDetect2, HD2, 2);
	//ModifyMemory((BYTE*)HackDetect3, HD3, 2);
	ModifyMemory((BYTE*)HackDetect4, HD4, 2);
	ModifyMemory((BYTE*)HackDetect5, HD5, 2);
	//ModifyMemory((BYTE*)IsDebuggerPresent, IDP, 1);
	//ModifyMemory((BYTE*)ZCheckHackProcess1, ZCHP1, 2);
	//ModifyMemory((BYTE*)ZCheckHackProcess2, ZCHP2, 2);
	//ModifyMemory((BYTE*)ZCheckHackProcess3, ZCHP3, 2);
	ModifyMemory((BYTE*)AbnormalBehavior, AB, 5);
}

bool APIENTRY DllMain(HMODULE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved){
	if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH){
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hModule);
		Bypass();
		return true;
	}
	return true;
}
Nice work.
Keep it up!
Lol Really Nice. I Wanted To Try But My Main Computer Broke down -.- and i have to repair it by myself and i got no time . And the Computer i'm using now is Shity , Anyway Nice work , I'll try it !
I need DLL. I not know C++.
I hate to be a spoil sport, oh wait no I love it.

1) This is not his code.
2) This was made only to work for Cabal.
3) This is from 2008 (Or even older).
4) This will not work anymore.
All the addresses have changed since then so the code was publicly released. Old coding is old.
can someone post a compiler
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
can someone post a compiler
Just search .. in google.
"Dev C++"
Can u post dll here
Compiled?
yes it´s great thanks XD
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?