[Help] Visual C++ 2010 Express Won't Open!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Visual C++ 2010 Express Won't Open!


That's my problem...

Which file do I put it in?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post


That's my problem...

Which file do I put it in?
Try reinstalling, if that doesn't help download msvcr100.dll (use google)
and put it in your system32 folder and your vc folder
I hope it helps
Where in the VC folder?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Where in the VC folder?
On my computer it´s here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC
but I have no idea where you should put your dll inside the vc volder, I recommend reinstalling...
I can't re-install...

I'll have to

Thanks anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
I can't re-install...

I'll have to

Thanks anyway
k, good luck
Reinstall VC++. I recommend express edition 2008. My copy of it. Reinstall is only fix. MSVCR100.dll is not fixable alone because it is missing a library./yea
Okay thanks for you help

Mod please close?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Okay thanks for you help

Mod please close?
Did it work?
It could mean you have the wrong C++ Runtime library installed, otherwise, I don't see why it wouldn't be able to find the function.
I got the same exact error, and its not only for c++, its for visual basic and c# ffs
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?