[Release]Small Mod Pack!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Small Mod Pack!
This is a mod pack created by me, and at some point a video from runeselio. It includes a MTAR Urban, Red/white SG556 camo, and pikachu l85 mod camo. Yes we are doing some random mods, he insists on pokemon so he's doing a few and I made this one. He has the l85 mod camo so it isn't in the video, but is included in the attachment.
Jotti's Malware Scan
NoVirusThanks


The l96 and auto-turret mods are his, he may release them or send me the files.
Mod Pack of Fail.rarattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
You are missing a scan from Virustotal.com
Looks nice GJ.
Nice sg556 camo doesnt look horrible like other ones
I like the other but not the Sg556 ... LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
I like the other but not the Sg556 ... LOL
Opposites o_o
There all good except the sg556 that one is ugly .
The MTAR urban camo is beast. xD
Looks awesome, approved.
Good Job Man

I will deff use !

Gj.
Yeh Looks sweet. Keep up the good work.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us