SRSZFLENGO4SA

PollShould Flengo get SA
25 votes
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
FLENGO4SA
#FLENGO4SA!

He is without a doubt the best non-admin-staff (nice save) this forum has. He is pushing upgrades and updates to this forum to ensure everybody has the best experience. He is keeping you safe from scammers. He is our friendly neighbourhood Indian. He is our friend. He should be staff admin!

We appreciate you Flengo and we all love you!

FLENGO!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely, flengo works hard to bring more life to the site! Flengi 4 SA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!
I support this!
Noobs..
Royce4SA
Flengo for Headadmin
I support this event .
I have a feeling that this poll is biased
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
I have a feeling that this poll is biased
Not at all. What would make you think that?
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


Not at all. What would make you think that?
Because there are only 2 options for flengo, should be 3
yay Flengo, working on new IM Chat
Ok. Flengo4SA2019!!

I can take his GM spot. Jk!
This thread is actually just bait for Silent to get free thanks.

But thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind thoughts
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us