Selling Warframe Account MR 16 Clean Account, Original Owner 500+ Hours
Since I do not find any enjoyment in this game anymore (And wasted too much money on this game) I'm selling my warframe account.
THE EMAIL ADRESS WILL BE CHANGED TO YOURS IF YOU SO DEMAND. CONTACT ME >ON MPGH< IF YOURE INTERESTED IN BUYING AND CHANGING THE ACCOUNT EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO YOURS.
The Account is Mastery Rank 16, has a completed star chart (Arbies unlocked) and can clear endgame content.
Main Story quest has been completed. Ice Spring, Firewalker and Rending Turn DLC have been purchased already.
Not one shotting everything, but close. Missing Riven mods to do so. Currently no Riven mods are on this account. Very good account if you want to start high up but still want to progress some yourself.
In the following Pictures you will be able to see the weapons/frames I have leveled and the Arsenal.
More than 500 Hours in this Account.
ARSENAL - FRAMES
https://prnt.sc/pem2wmⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem2zrⓘ
ARSENAL - WEAPONS
https://prnt.sc/pem339ⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem355ⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem36vⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem39qⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3c2ⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3dkⓘ
COMPANIONS
https://prnt.sc/pem3htⓘ SMEETA KAVAT
MODS - ONLY "RARE" RARITY. I HAVE MOST "ESSENTIAL" MODS FOR WEAPONS. These are by far not all mods, but just so you have a general overview of what youre getting. You won't be missing many mods if you want to start right into the endgame.
https://prnt.sc/pem3ofⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3rfⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3tjⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3zuⓘ
SOME RELICS LEFT TOO.
https://prnt.sc/pem4ciⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem4fmⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem4hlⓘ
I'm asking for 150€ for this account.
I am the original owner and can prove so, if wanted. No PC other than mine has ever logged into this account. No bugs ever abused, no platinum ever illegaly bought.
I am Online a lot. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. I will reply fast (If not asleep)
Payment ONLY over PayPal Friends&Family. I can provide anything you want to prove that I am legitimately trying to sell my account.
If you want to use a middleman we can gladly do so. Official MPGH Middlemen Only. You (the buyer) pay the fees for the middleman.
THE EMAIL ADRESS WILL BE CHANGED TO YOURS IF YOU SO DEMAND. CONTACT ME >ON MPGH< IF YOURE INTERESTED IN BUYING AND CHANGING THE ACCOUNT EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO YOURS.
The Account is Mastery Rank 16, has a completed star chart (Arbies unlocked) and can clear endgame content.
Main Story quest has been completed. Ice Spring, Firewalker and Rending Turn DLC have been purchased already.
Not one shotting everything, but close. Missing Riven mods to do so. Currently no Riven mods are on this account. Very good account if you want to start high up but still want to progress some yourself.
In the following Pictures you will be able to see the weapons/frames I have leveled and the Arsenal.
More than 500 Hours in this Account.
ARSENAL - FRAMES
https://prnt.sc/pem2wmⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem2zrⓘ
ARSENAL - WEAPONS
https://prnt.sc/pem339ⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem355ⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem36vⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem39qⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3c2ⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3dkⓘ
COMPANIONS
https://prnt.sc/pem3htⓘ SMEETA KAVAT
MODS - ONLY "RARE" RARITY. I HAVE MOST "ESSENTIAL" MODS FOR WEAPONS. These are by far not all mods, but just so you have a general overview of what youre getting. You won't be missing many mods if you want to start right into the endgame.
https://prnt.sc/pem3ofⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3rfⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3tjⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem3zuⓘ
SOME RELICS LEFT TOO.
https://prnt.sc/pem4ciⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem4fmⓘ
https://prnt.sc/pem4hlⓘ
I'm asking for 150€ for this account.
I am the original owner and can prove so, if wanted. No PC other than mine has ever logged into this account. No bugs ever abused, no platinum ever illegaly bought.
I am Online a lot. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. I will reply fast (If not asleep)
Payment ONLY over PayPal Friends&Family. I can provide anything you want to prove that I am legitimately trying to sell my account.
If you want to use a middleman we can gladly do so. Official MPGH Middlemen Only. You (the buyer) pay the fees for the middleman.
