Unresolved059 Fame Bot

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
059 Fame Bot
Hi guys I want to farm fame using 059, but when I turn it on and leave it for a bit it will dc, or close. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there another way to farm fame? I see bots running highland roads all the time. What are the best settings for the fame bot?
U need to turn on "auto recon" then after, for exaple auto nexus you will connect back to realm
Quote Originally Posted by themandylan View Post
Hi guys I want to farm fame using 059, but when I turn it on and leave it for a bit it will dc, or close. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there another way to farm fame? I see bots running highland roads all the time. What are the best settings for the fame bot?
check 'Fame' settings in the options and check reconnect settings. I would rather set it to 'walk' because it is less suspicious. play with offset settings and tp delays to make sure you're not the obvious famebot.
This is exactly what I do, but sometimes the client will close or I will be sent to character select
Quote Originally Posted by themandylan View Post
This is exactly what I do, but sometimes the client will close or I will be sent to character select
client will close because of the memory issues. try turning off the maphack.
if you're bounced to the char select screen that is due to lag issues
I'm usually bounced to char select. Is there any way I can fix this? It says connected then connection failed retrying a couple times and then error 2048. Then i have to reconnect it.
Closed - inactivity
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us