WTBBorderlands 3 Key

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Borderlands 3 Key
Looking for a relatively cheap BL3 CD-Key.
Added on IM
Bump, still looking
I have a key from amdrewards, so as long as you have a piece of amd hardware in your pc you should be able to use it.
Quote Originally Posted by deathdog900 View Post
I have a key from amdrewards, so as long as you have a piece of amd hardware in your pc you should be able to use it.
I have an old ass AMD APU... not sure if that will work but if there's a way to get it to work im interested..

Also bump in case anyone else has a key.. still looking
Yeah so once you enter the coupon code on amdrewards, they will have you download their Product Verification Tool, which will then scan your PC for any kind of amd hardware. Then after that i'm pretty sure your good to go.
I wouldn't mind going first, if you wanted to try out the code.
Quote Originally Posted by deathdog900 View Post
I wouldn't mind going first, if you wanted to try out the code.
How much would you sell it for?
Quote Originally Posted by Levels View Post
How much would you sell it for?
I got you for $35, just make sure you have some kind of amd hardware inside your pc first.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us