Split Fire Injector V1.3 By Techial2

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Split Fire Injector V1.3 By Techial2
Well i hate to say it but...
This is the last release on mpgh

Screenshots:




Virus Scans:
Virustotal.com MD5:5dea8803b426ccb1fa8e4b59d68f7720ⓘ
Virscan.org MD5:5dea8803b426ccb1fa8e4b59d68f7720ⓘ

Well Say good bye to the injector

______________________________________
Fixed known bugs
added application defined presets for lazy users
added auto-update
Split Fire Injector.zipattachment deleted · 446 downloads before removal
Change the gui and I will approve it. If I remember it right, you have released 3+ injectors with the same gui.

Good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Change the gui and I will approve it. If I remember it right, you have released 3+ injectors with the same gui.

Good luck
.............................

I fixed bugs and some things -.-'

Please understand
i fixed big bugs
/Approved .
xD.... nice injector, but idk why the persons are making so much injectors, if with 1 u can inject and all its ok....

/STOP MAKE INJECTORS!!! XD
ty, rlly nice post its good that you have fixed the bugs
Quote Originally Posted by hoflander View Post
ty, rlly nice post its good that you have fixed the bugs
Thx hoflander and yes it was a bit hard to fix the bug

but a night when i sleeped, i was bored then i was thinking about the code

and i thinked oh yeah i can do that

Quote Originally Posted by Sn1perW0lf View Post
xD.... nice injector, but idk why the persons are making so much injectors, if with 1 u can inject and all its ok....

/STOP MAKE INJECTORS!!! XD
Ehh lol read the whole post

i fixed bugs and another thing

this is the last injector i made!

no more injectors will be created
i am sorry if you liked them but they will all be like a history cause i am done creating injectors

Bye split fire injector bye bye
dose it work on windows 7
Quote Originally Posted by sebben View Post
dose it work on windows 7
yes it does .....

I am using win 7
No doubleposting!
Hmmm, nice injector, but why your last?
Can you make a spammer/hack/Multi-Tool?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us