A computer worm

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
A computer worm
Anyone knows a go0od prgram that can get rid of WORMS i try deleting it with AntVir bt no go0d the worms on Firefox and each time I exit firefox the history,skins,buttons they are rplaced back to were they came from so I have to drag them back to the bar over n over ? hElp

oh yeah and I try to reinstalling foxfire but still didnt worK
u got me there =\
Quote Originally Posted by scuartas
u got me there =\
I'dont think that help me @ ALL LOL
See, I converted Dave from lame ass Norton.
Quote Originally Posted by the_legend
Anyone knows a go0od prgram that can get rid of WORMS i try deleting it with AntVir bt no go0d the worms on Firefox and each time I exit firefox the history,skins,buttons they are rplaced back to were they came from so I have to drag them back to the bar over n over ? hElp

oh yeah and I try to reinstalling foxfire but still didnt worK

Is that English? And it's FireFox, not foxfire.
is there away to get nod32 for free???
WelL thks 4 the help and I'll trY and imprOne on my 3nglish
hey the_legend are you anyway related 2 ronin? you seem to have his avatar as a signature?
cool?



heheheh :P
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?