Auto login
This is more of a question about botting than about hacking...
I'd like to automate the login as well as performing scriped actions afterwords. Could anyone give me some clues at where to begin?
I have basic knowlage about java, just finished codeing an application but used liberarys from the web (doc link to a liberary alone would help if there is something i should take a look on), played a little with the pixel search of AutoIT and i know a little about cheat engine with searching for offsets etc.
I'd like to automate the login as well as performing scriped actions afterwords. Could anyone give me some clues at where to begin?
I have basic knowlage about java, just finished codeing an application but used liberarys from the web (doc link to a liberary alone would help if there is something i should take a look on), played a little with the pixel search of AutoIT and i know a little about cheat engine with searching for offsets etc.

pretty sure the "/packets.xml" is also correctly placed so i am stuck here