How to bypass an ip ban?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to bypass an ip ban?
I've got an ip banned pc, not hwid or machine banned or account ban though, any way to bypass it?
use a good vpn then you should be able to bypass it
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
use a good vpn then you should be able to bypass it
Alright so I have a new ssd and disconnected all my other drives to be safe but I get kicked after a minute on the ground. Failry certain it's not a hwid ban and only an ip ban but expressvpn is detected, any ideas?
use a good vpn as suggested. You should be able to get back again
if you dont always want to use a vpn you can reset your pc or use a mac address changer that works both.
After the reset you need to make a new account
you can call up your isp and ask for a new ip
Is there a way to change my ip other than that? Any vpn I try gets me kicked after a minute but it's not a hwid bam
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?