Changing .ini files

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Changing .ini files
Not really interested in cheating in this game anymore and only playing it very rarely. The last time I checked the AC for this game was still pretty garbage, but I heard it made some good improvements.

That's why I'm curious of how big of a ban chance there is if I change .ini files of the game. Just wanna test some things with them.
0% lmao im pretty sure,what would ya like to change
Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
0% lmao im pretty sure,what would ya like to change
Doesn't matter atm. If it's somewhat interesting for this community, I'll probably post it here, tho.
0% chance. These are simply config files, eac doesn't care and Bhvr doesn't care. This gets discussed quite often on the dbd forums and the mods just say "do at your own risk"
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us