Outdated[X32.1.0] 059 client

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
I just managed to accidentally ban myself from the RotMG server because I posted the following image.



Turns out with screen stretching, "screenshot mode" still causes that little "view leaderboards" tag to get placed over the map. Be careful with your screenshots, all. Would recommend taking them in the regular sized window, as opposed to 1920x1080.
Quote Originally Posted by hey_ya View Post
I just managed to accidentally ban myself from the RotMG server because I posted the following image.



Turns out with screen stretching, "screenshot mode" still causes that little "view leaderboards" tag to get placed over the map. Be careful with your screenshots, all. Would recommend taking them in the regular sized window, as opposed to 1920x1080.
Damn I thought I fixed this, will look into this. Really sorry about that man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OryxAsis View Post
Does this have a event notifier for all servers?
No, it is only to notify you when an event spawns when you're in that realm already. Just a sound notification when it reads the chat text.
Nah, just got banned from a third party server of which mpgh will not let me name here. Account is still good.

Oh and while you're at it, would it be possible to fix the issue where the calendar goes off screen when you have the game in fullscreen? Gotta minimize every time I use it.

Oh, and a customizable enemy priority list would be cool to have, so things like Sarcs in tombs would be lowest priority, and we could add priority for bosses and such. Similar to "ignore" but it would just target them last instead of not at all, since health isn't always a measure of enemy importance.

Another idea I had was an in-client mule manager, just so you don't have to log out and then log in with info to all mules. Would really speed things up.

Keep up the good work, they just put out a hotfix so looks like it's time to go fix my client (if only I could remember where the manual update tutorial link was?)!

Found it, there's actually a whole thread for it! https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1448995
It takes like ~3-4 minutes to edit. Not to mention that I'm picky and like to convert swf to exe instead of loading it through a flashplayer manually. No need to bitch and moan about things being outdated when its an easy fix. Not to mention that this update didn't add new sprites like major updates do, meaning the game isn't going to crash.

Speaking of, 059 you should put a tutorial on updating it for major updates. Not that we would be able to post it but hey beats waiting during those times.


Quick! Everyone tell him it's outdated! He won't update the client unless this thread reaches 5 pages!
Oryx Castle doesnt render with the hack on.
Quote Originally Posted by Caramelapple View Post
Its normal to have more CH than HP ? I get kicked of dungeons with more than half hp becuz of the CH
A work around this is to look through your options for 'Reset Client HP' set a hotkey, press it everytime you notice CH is higher or lower than HP

Edit: Do not use the Auto Sync Client HP, You're more likely to die otherwise.

When using your client I only get to vault and cant enter nexus, why is that?
Quote Originally Posted by chulzzh View Post
When using your client I only get to vault and cant enter nexus, why is that?
/vault - toggle vault only mode
Outdated a few minutes ago.
>Decides to play ROTMG after months
>Download's 059's client
>There's an update after 10 minutes and client no longer works
>Decides to KMS

*Pretty kinky how it says "New Member" even though my account was made back in 2013.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning_striker View Post
>Decides to play ROTMG after months
>Download's 059's client
>There's an update after 10 minutes and client no longer works
>Decides to KMS

*Pretty kinky how it says "New Member" even though my account was made back in 2013.
Same. Hoping to play some realm! Hopefully someone releases a new client.
I believe this is outdated as of a maintenance on 10/30/29
I keep getting a "client token error" every time to try to connect to a server. Anyone else having this issue?

Main menu says I'm on version 32.1.0
New version: 32.1.1

See ya in a day
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us