HelpLua loaders don't work

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Lua loaders don't work
Hello,
I have a problem when using gmod hacks. I am able to do lua_openscript_cl hackname.lua in single player and it works (not in servers obviously because auto-ban). However, when trying to use hacks on servers using lua loaders, it never works. I have injected the loader dll with different injectors. I have also tried various different loaders. I've also tried all of this with two different gmod hacks. Literally nothing works.
Any help appreciated.
Which dll you used ? please if you need a simple and efficient lua loader refer to external2
lua bypass
Add me on ******* i can help you resolve this problem i have a lua bypass that bypasses lua_openscript_cl and sv_allowcslua 1



Jing#4297



https://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/icons/icon3.png
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us