[Release] Spammer v1.2

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
GUI = Graphical User Interface

As for this project, Trash it! I mean.. I'm not usally this mean or anything but here is some advice.. Create a better GUI. If you can't get code to work with a GUI then quit your life or try harder!!

I made the best spammer on this forum which seems to have gone missing, Meh i forgot my old user my email got hacked. My spammer contained a well presented GUI, Good and much of code. EXCLUDED FUNCTIONS << Look it up on google mate. And my spammer was able to hold as many messages as you want sending 1 message after each other at whatever speed the users choice and was the best released.
Jesus Christ am I disappointed with you guys.

1. The guy is Georgian, he obviously doesn't speak English very well.

2. YES IT'S A SPAMMER. IT'S SIMPLE. IT'S STILL A GOOD RELEASE.

3. Too much flame.


/close.
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?