Christmas presents

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Christmas presents
Do you buy presents for your friends and family for Christmas? I've never done it before, so I need some advice about what can I buy.
You're asking a forum full of retards for advice on what you should buy for your friends/family... Nice.

How about ask your friends/family what you can get them - You know them, not us.

I understand you probably just turned 16 or something and want to start figuring out what grown ups do during the holidays, but how about ask your family and not a forum of a bunch of sperged out game cheaters.

I've never really bought presents for family unless it's something truly special. Gift giving on the holidays kinda stopped being a thing after I hit middle school. As for friends, if we do do a gift giving thing, it's usually like secret santa style where everyone gets a person to gift, a price range is given, and it's up to your own judgement to figure out what to get them.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
You're asking a forum full of retards for advice on what you should buy for your friends/family... Nice.

How about ask your friends/family what you can get them - You know them, not us.

I understand you probably just turned 16 or something and want to start figuring out what grown ups do during the holidays, but how about ask your family and not a forum of a bunch of sperged out game cheaters.

better watch your mouth kid

ur part of the forum as well
Just buy something super generic that you believe they could use ocasionally if you're not sure what to buy. It doesn't even need to be super useful.
I just give everyone weed
Buy them stuff that they love, like and need.
I have enough dix to share
I don't do it either, but if I'm giving gifts it would be stuff that they actually use. If you know them well, you would know what kind of stuff they will like and use, plus never hurt to ask as well.
I never buy presents period lol
They always give me something and I'm like thanks bruv
Yes, I do it every year, it's something like our tradition to give each other presents. Every year we choose a different theme and buy gifts connected to it. Last year was an animal theme, and I bought everything with animal prints or pictures on it. This year the idea is related to stones and expensive materials, so I'll buy everyone something from jewelry. I've already ordered beautiful rings for my mum and sister from https://solidcharms.com/. It's my favorite online store because there I always can find the perfect present.
im giving me pops an arcade machine
show them a picture of something then ask them if they like it. If they say yes then buy it for christmas
just bbuy random stuff people dont ussually buy for themselves
Ask their friends; easiest way for me when figuring out what to buy for my girl
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?