Problem with hacks

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with hacks
Well I have an undetected trainer I made, but everytime I use it for like 10 minutes, I get kicked from PB for 0 minutes for a disallowed driver/programs. If it helps, I'm on Vista, I run the hacks as administrator and for SP2. Any suggestions on what to do?
your module might be detected.
Move all your hacks to another drive.
I keep my hacks on a usb memory stick. It goes into my f drive.
Happen to me too =\
I guess PB is detecting the changed memory.

Because my hack is 100% undetected.
oh heres the problem why not get a life and play fair for once
why are you on the site if you dont like hacking
the site name is multiplayer game HACKING
Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
oh heres the problem why not get a life and play fair for once
I usually playing legitly
I only hack when I getting bored or I wanna test a new address,
And then I logging into my second account and hacking
Quote Originally Posted by xPerfection View Post
I usually playing legitly
I only hack when I getting bored or I wanna test a new address,
And then I logging to my second account and hacking
and ill hack your face
Quote Originally Posted by ugotpwnd169 View Post
why are you on the site if you dont like hacking
the site name is multiplayer game HACKING
we're here 2 read threads and post on them and flame ppl like gourav
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us