VideoFaZe Jarvis gets banned on Fornite for lifetime, and then cries about it.

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
FaZe Jarvis gets banned on Fornite for lifetime, and then cries about it.


I can't find anything more hilarious than a FaZe kid crying over a ban that he totally deserved lmao.
Omg I uploaded content of me cheating to the whole web and they banned me?? OMG that's ridiculous !!
He deserves to be permanently banned especially since he's a social media personality to many people.

However, I do think Epic Games is treating him differently. When we look at the world cup qualifiers and 2 people who blatantly cheated only get 2 weeks ban, there's something wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
He deserves to be permanently banned especially since he's a social media personality to many people.

However, I do think Epic Games is treating him differently. When we look at the world cup qualifiers and 2 people who blatantly cheated only get 2 weeks ban, there's something wrong.
I mean he is rich enough to get a new setup and a new account :3. Maybe because this guy influences a lot of kids and we know how the young audience in youtube is nowadays. Most would have been encouraged by the blatant hacking.
Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
I mean he is rich enough to get a new setup and a new account :3. Maybe because this guy influences a lot of kids and we know how the young audience in youtube is nowadays. Most would have been encouraged by the blatant hacking.
Making a new account isn't the problem.

He can no longer qualify for the world cup or participate in any events.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


Making a new account isn't the problem.

He can no longer qualify for the world cup or participate in any events.
Was he even good enough to participate in the WC to begin with?
That's why I prefer wallhack then aimbot. I played crossfire for a couple of years using wallhack and they never found it. 3.5 years and not a single ban. I was accused of using it even though they recorded my gameplays and Z8 didn't ban.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


Making a new account isn't the problem.

He can no longer qualify for the world cup or participate in any events.
Thats true. But do you think he earns mostly from there? I mean dont tfue, ninja etc take the main prices?
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
That's why I prefer wallhack then aimbot. I played crossfire for a couple of years using wallhack and they never found it. 3.5 years and not a single ban. I was accused of using it even though they recorded my gameplays and Z8 didn't ban.
ya like csgo .
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
He deserves to be permanently banned especially since he's a social media personality to many people.

However, I do think Epic Games is treating him differently. When we look at the world cup qualifiers and 2 people who blatantly cheated only get 2 weeks ban, there's something wrong.
ye but what about jungkook killing 3 people in a hit and run and getting away with it
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
He deserves to be permanently banned especially since he's a social media personality to many people.

However, I do think Epic Games is treating him differently. When we look at the world cup qualifiers and 2 people who blatantly cheated only get 2 weeks ban, there's something wrong.
Personally, those who teamed up in a game deserve a longer time to be banned, though, I love how people keep debating whatever or not he deserves the ban because "it was a mistake" or "he was hacking for entertainment" purpose, I hope dearly that FaZe drops him, probably already did.

Hes dumb af


- - - Updated - - -


Hes dumb af
Faze crew are biggest idiots on youtube and he looks like those idiot too, live streaming aimbotting, what a fucking idiot and he was popular too, so glad it happened to him
Blessed by china gov
Nigga be crying like his gf dumped him
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?