QuestionInjection Failed...?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Injection Failed...?
I Normally Never have problems with Using Hacks... But u stoped playign ca for like 2 months, so now when i try to inject Fire God Hack it says Failed...

Im Using New Faith Injector and im injecting to Engine.exe

If anyone Knows what my problem is please Reply.

Also I have TV if your willing to Take a Look.

More Info:

Operation: Vista 64 bit
Error: Injection Failed
Injector: Faith
Hack: Fire God Newest Hack

Thank YOU!
I think maybe you aren't running the injector as Admin. If you aren't, then run it as injector, and inject the hack. Maybe it will work that way . Hope I helped.
Disable firewall, run perx or valkyre as ADMIN.
i saw before that someone had this error, even when both CA and the injector were ran as administrator
dont let people tv you.. i can disable your computer in like 69 ways if u gave me 30secs
and you'll need to reinstall/system restore
Run as admin. Should work.
"normally never have trouble".. means he probably runs as admin.
try good ol' valkyrie
What version of Faith are you using? Please get the latest and post results.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us