CoolWTS#1 Dzairyshop - Get Your Website Plus Your Domain Name - PP | BTC [from $2] CHEAPEST

Posts 1–15 of 182 · Page 1 of 13
#1 Dzairyshop - Get Your Website Plus Your Domain Name - PP | BTC [from $2] CHEAPEST
Hi and Welcome to My service of Creating Your Website,

I am Providing a 1 year of Web Hosting (Linux or Windows Web Hosting) PLUS 1 Year for Domain name (Yourname.me or Yourname.tech)

I provide the following packages:

#. 1 year of Web Hosting PLUS 1 year of Domain name registration
--> $7

#. 1 year of Web Hosting ONLY
--> $5

#. 1 year of Domain name registration ONLY
--> $2

Linux WebHosting Specs (Located in UK):
- Super-fast SSD Server
- Unlimited SSD Web Space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited 1 GB MySQL databases
- Unlimited 10 GB mailboxes
- 70+ one-click installers
- Let’s Encrypt wildcard SSL

Windows WebHosting Specs (Located in UK):
- Same As Linux Web Hosting.



Payments:
Accept: PayPal, BTC, Cryptos, Skrill, PerfectMoney, Webmoney, Payeer, YandexMoney.

Vouches:
#. My giveaway thread:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1473227

#. Customers:
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
+Vouch , I purchased this service and it was setup very quickly.

OP is very friendly and helped with me all my silly questions.


Wish you all the best. GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by freekow View Post
+ vouch for this guy. He patiently answered my questions regarding domain name checking, editing and usage. Got it instantly and I'm already working on the web.
Quote Originally Posted by Crypto_ View Post
+vouch. purchased and received both the domain and hosting login very quickly. great service and great price.
Quote Originally Posted by link1227 View Post
Vouch for Dzairy, very polite and patient, and everything worked perfectly. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by xtremeneo View Post
+vouch

great service, fast and reliable. Willing to help you out with questions. Hope to work together more in the future
Quote Originally Posted by selex280811 View Post
+++ Vouch
If you need a host go to this guy!
Bought 1 year of web host only since i got a domain already xD
The webhost just works without any problems!

Thank you mate!
Quote Originally Posted by Casper6969 View Post
+Vouch , I purchased this service and it was setup very quickly, he is very friendly hope we do even more business
Quote Originally Posted by Aron123990 View Post
Great communication man appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Dont hesitate to go with him

- - - Updated - - -

Nice thread goodluck
Quote Originally Posted by Thecellphoneguy View Post
bump bump bump!! fast and awesome! super great pricing
To buy add me on IM
or PM - Contact Email : dzairyshop (at) gmail (dot) com


Terms:
1. Warranty is for 1 year (Domains and Web Hosting).
2. No refunds Only Replacements.
3. Any problem you must contact me first (Via IM or other methods mentioned) .
4. Do not refund or you are banned from my shop.
@ @dzairyshop Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
+Vouch , I purchased this service and it was setup very quickly.

OP is very friendly and helped with me all my silly questions.


Wish you all the best. GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
+Vouch , I purchased this service and it was setup very quickly.

OP is very friendly and helped with me all my silly questions.


Wish you all the best. GLWS
Thanks for the vouch,

Daily Bump
I am online and still selling
Daily Bump
I am online and still selling
Daily Bump
I am online and still selling
Quote Originally Posted by freekow View Post
+ vouch for this guy. He patiently answered my questions regarding domain name checking, editing and usage. Got it instantly and I'm already working on the web.
Thanks for the vouch,

Daily Bump,
I am online and still selling.
Quote Originally Posted by FallenDakai View Post
GLWS OP, may purchase in the future but looks like a solid, great price service!


Thanks,

Daily Bump,
I am online and still selling.




Daily Bump,
I am online and still selling.
Quote Originally Posted by Crypto_ View Post
+vouch. purchased and received both the domain and hosting login very quickly. great service and great price.
Thanks for the vouch

Quote Originally Posted by cyan_universe View Post
Check requests mate

- - - Updated - - -

Was looking to buy an edu email and some web hosting / domains.
Replied you on IM.

Quote Originally Posted by iroshan464 View Post
Do you have vps?
Replied you on IM.





Daily Bump,
I am online and still selling.
+ vouch for this guy. He patiently answered my questions regarding domain name checking, editing and usage. Got it instantly and I'm already working on the web.
GLWS OP, may purchase in the future but looks like a solid, great price service!
Check requests mate

- - - Updated - - -

Was looking to buy an edu email and some web hosting / domains.
+vouch. purchased and received both the domain and hosting login very quickly. great service and great price.
Posts 1–15 of 182 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?