Drop Down Menu Disappear?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Drop Down Menu Disappear?
For all of those hacks with a menu when you first start, I download different ones but the SAME thing always happens. Okay, so I start it up the menus are there and they are fine, I join a game turn on the hacks, and after the game the menu disappears, and also when you go into windowed mode. I cannot turn off the hacks and have to exit Combat Arms and restart to get them to reset. Anyone else have this problem? Can it be fixed?
uhhh... OS plz (OS is Operating System... just saying cuz i know soooo many people who dont know wtf OS means.... just making sure)
Quote Originally Posted by AirforceSS View Post
For all of those hacks with a menu when you first start, I download different ones but the SAME thing always happens. Okay, so I start it up the menus are there and they are fine, I join a game turn on the hacks, and after the game the menu disappears, and also when you go into windowed mode. I cannot turn off the hacks and have to exit Combat Arms and restart to get them to reset. Anyone else have this problem? Can it be fixed?
Everybody has this problem. Only way to fix it is by learning code and modifying it yourself. And if you can do that you might as well make your own private VIP hack rofl.
my OS is Windows 7 Home Premium
And I try to learn to code, but it's hard....

sorry about double posting, I'm noob
no double posting... mee too but i deal with it and wait for other people to do it XD
try using my hack, Ballin19 Simple Pub. It uses easy hotkeys so you dont have a menu problem.
Quote Originally Posted by ballin19 View Post
try using my hack, Ballin19 Simple Pub. It uses easy hotkeys so you dont have a menu problem.
nah, I checked out ur hot key, it doesn't have fly =/ or instant reload.... if u get those things perhaps I shall....

and when I try it, it says I'm missing some file that I already redownloaded so yeah =/ doesn't work, I use Valkyrie injector...
Hmmm just dont change your server or channel CAuse I found out when you change your channel or join a friends game u lose the menu.
This is the coders problem, they have to fix it to get it work.
Nothing you can do
/Closed .
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us