Jonnyboy Public Hook v1
Closes/freezes the game after i take one shot, I get a memory error.
WOW you people fail.
Only 2.58% of the people that downloaded thanked.
Why dont you noobs stop just downloading shit and not thanking anyone for it?!
Only 2.58% of the people that downloaded thanked.
Why dont you noobs stop just downloading shit and not thanking anyone for it?!
Stamina is serversided as well as fall damage. You will run but sooner or later you will go the same rate as when you walk.
^ shaddap long
wow after i saw your last post on criticize firegod team about the gel base you did went out to do something to top them. I wish i know some1 who could instruct me online just give me more headache definition and nice hack unlimi stam i can race with those zombie now haha
Just wondering, but WHY doesn't it work on XP. Is it incompatible with the OS ? And will it ever be available for XP? Looks good dude, even though I can't use it I'll thank-you because this is such a great hack. Good work.
This thread is closed for replies.
