How to smuggle THC E liquids

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to smuggle THC E liquids
Okay i wanted to start a thread on how to smuggle these things to give me some ideas for my upcoming trip. I want to take a little extra back from cali and flip my money down here.

When i fly to cali i planned on buying like 100 THC vape liquids and either change the packaging on them to normal e liquid packaging so i dont get caught. However i was wondering if there was a safer way to get these across the country. I really dont want to drive with this shit. I was considering shipping it by ground shipping or shipping it by grayhound or the train.

Anyone got any ideas on this?
ship them to your house via USPS and vac seal them. I used to get bud in the mail all the time back when I used the darkweb. I never had any issues. carts are even harder due to no smell.
Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
ship them to your house via USPS and vac seal them. I used to get bud in the mail all the time back when I used the darkweb. I never had any issues. carts are even harder due to no smell.
USPS is the most dangerous to catch than UPS/Fedex FYI.

Source; i have a friend who does security checks for packages
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
USPS is the most dangerous to catch than UPS/Fedex FYI.

Source; i have a friend who does security checks for packages
All of my packages were USPS based and never checked or seized.

OP: Just mylar vacuum seal them and ship them to your house. You can find many stealth methods if you look in the right places.
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
USPS is the most dangerous to catch than UPS/Fedex FYI.

Source; i have a friend who does security checks for packages
LOL bro that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I can tell you have never gotten or sent drugs in the mail. Your friend is very wrong. Use any darknet site you will never get a fedex or UPS package.

fedex and UPS are PRIVATE companies, They are allowed to open any package they want for any reason and they will have no repercussions for doing so.

USPS is part of the government and they legally need to follow the constitution. It is illegal for USPS to open your package unless they have a search warrant this is the single reason why everyone uses them. I used the darkweb for maybe 3 years, out of that time 100% of packages came via USPS and I never had one single problem.

Now if the package smells like week or a dog hits on it or something like that im sure that is enough to open it. but as long as you ship via PRIORITY MAIL they can not legally open the package. this is from the USPS website.

If the package is not classified as Priority Mail Express™ service (domestic or international), Priority Mail® service, First–Class Package Service™, or an international letter package, it may be opened and its contents examined.
If the package does come within one of these stated classes (and is therefore sealed against inspection), it may be opened and its contents examined only if (1) the package displays on its exterior the sender's statement that it may be opened for inspection; (2) the agricultural inspector telephones the addressee or sender, obtains his or her consent to open the package and examine its contents, and certifies on a form submitted to the Postal Inspection Service that such consent was obtained; or (3) when neither of the foregoing types of authorization to open and examine is available, a federal search warrant is obtained based on probable cause to believe that the contents of the package will evidence violation of the marking requirement of the Terminal Inspection Act.
USDA may be limited in their inspection authority; however, The Endangered Species Act [16 § 1540(e)] states that authorized U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (and Treasury) personnel “may detain for inspection any package, crate, or other container including its contents, and all accompanying documents upon importation or exportation.”

I bought from many different vendors all US based and i never had fedex or UPS packages come from vendors.


Please do not talk about stuff you do not know. that is just spreading false info and even false fear.

next time fact check your friend dont just believe them.
Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
LOL bro that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I can tell you have never gotten or sent drugs in the mail. Your friend is very wrong. Use any darknet site you will never get a fedex or UPS package.

fedex and UPS are PRIVATE companies, They are allowed to open any package they want for any reason and they will have no repercussions for doing so.

USPS is part of the government and they legally need to follow the constitution. It is illegal for USPS to open your package unless they have a search warrant this is the single reason why everyone uses them. I used the darkweb for maybe 3 years, out of that time 100% of packages came via USPS and I never had one single problem.

Now if the package smells like week or a dog hits on it or something like that im sure that is enough to open it. but as long as you ship via PRIORITY MAIL they can not legally open the package. this is from the USPS website.

If the package is not classified as Priority Mail Express™ service (domestic or international), Priority Mail® service, First–Class Package Service™, or an international letter package, it may be opened and its contents examined.
If the package does come within one of these stated classes (and is therefore sealed against inspection), it may be opened and its contents examined only if (1) the package displays on its exterior the sender's statement that it may be opened for inspection; (2) the agricultural inspector telephones the addressee or sender, obtains his or her consent to open the package and examine its contents, and certifies on a form submitted to the Postal Inspection Service that such consent was obtained; or (3) when neither of the foregoing types of authorization to open and examine is available, a federal search warrant is obtained based on probable cause to believe that the contents of the package will evidence violation of the marking requirement of the Terminal Inspection Act.
USDA may be limited in their inspection authority; however, The Endangered Species Act [16 § 1540(e)] states that authorized U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (and Treasury) personnel “may detain for inspection any package, crate, or other container including its contents, and all accompanying documents upon importation or exportation.”

I bought from many different vendors all US based and i never had fedex or UPS packages come from vendors.


Please do not talk about stuff you do not know. that is just spreading false info and even false fear.

next time fact check your friend dont just believe them.
LOL okay. Thanks for taking time of your day to say all of that. I said what I know but damn did something hurt your feelings?
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
LOL okay. Thanks for taking time of your day to say all of that. I said what I know but damn did something hurt your feelings?
Jeez Aladdin Seems like he shut you down lol. JK bro that was a lot of writing. My man had time today!
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
LOL okay. Thanks for taking time of your day to say all of that. I said what I know but damn did something hurt your feelings?
"I said what I know"

and it was false information. If you had him ship via fedex or ups he is more likely to get caught.

I am here to educate not be a leech like you.


That took me no longer then 3 minutes to wright, so yes I do have more then 3 min spare time in my day. All my money is made online so I have all the time I need. I am not a peasant like you and has no time to do anything. I am not on daily but when I am on I have more time then 1-2 minutes.
I got a plug on them if you need them

Based out of Los Angeles as well
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?