COMBAT ARMS MULTIHACK SOURCE

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
hmm, been a long time since anything like this has been shared here... I'm curious
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
hmm, been a long time since anything like this has been shared here... I'm curious
Hello, do you have any method of taking the CharacterFX class? she was out of date at CABR.
Quote Originally Posted by FaceOfAmerica View Post
Hello, do you have any method of taking the CharacterFX class? she was out of date at CABR.
nope, i'm mainly a hacker, not a modder
@Dave84311 Aprove download please??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
nope, i'm mainly a hacker, not a modder
Dude, this ain't messing with Modder no dude, it's just taking a class from Combat Arms '-', I saw your old posts talking about it, I know you said it.
Quote Originally Posted by FaceOfAmerica View Post
@Dave84311 Aprove download please??

- - - Updated - - -



Dude, this ain't messing with Modder no dude, it's just taking a class from Combat Arms '-', I saw your old posts talking about it, I know you said it.
i don't know how to update classes and such. I have help from friends
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i don't know how to update classes and such. I have help from friends
And who are these friends?
Quote Originally Posted by FaceOfAmerica View Post
And who are these friends?
idk why you picked me of all people to go after for this information that I've clearly told you I don't have and can't help with. The majority of people I worked with in the past (as you can see, I haven't had a true hack release since Super Spawnz for weapon spoofing) I don't have contact with as they stopped modding and hacking CA years ago.

I can not help you. Don't respond to me again. I'm not gonna tell you who's helped me in the past (its been a few YEARS) because if you're being this annoying and rude to me, why should I put that burden on them? Welcome to being the only person on my ignore list. Go Away.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
idk why you picked me of all people to go after for this information that I've clearly told you I don't have and can't help with. The majority of people I worked with in the past (as you can see, I haven't had a true hack release since Super Spawnz for weapon spoofing) I don't have contact with as they stopped modding and hacking CA years ago.

I can not help you. Don't respond to me again. I'm not gonna tell you who's helped me in the past (its been a few YEARS) because if you're being this annoying and rude to me, why should I put that burden on them? Welcome to being the only person on my ignore list. Go Away.
No way am I being ignorant of you, I just asked a question '-'
i dont take credit for it its a source with a bunch of diff sources
//Approved, source only
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?