SolvedSTAFF HELP Im having trouble posting threads

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
STAFF HELP Im having trouble posting threads
For some reason when I try to post a selling thread in the marketplace I run into a error each time, even after signing in. When i sign in i get redirected to the sign in page Bulletin Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your session timed out while you were composing this post and you were logged out. You must log in again to continue.
Log in
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?
Can any staff help me with this.
Bumping this post for some help from any staff member. Thank you.
Tagging you @RespectNF since you are one of the moderators of marketplace. Maybe you can help taco
@niggo, @Time, @RespectNF Can one of you help me with this issue, i have been trying to resolve this for almost a week now with no help or response. Please get back to me on this issue, i would really appreciate this if someone could help me please, and thank you so much!
Quote Originally Posted by thetaco11 View Post
@niggo, @Time, @RespectNF Can one of you help me with this issue, i have been trying to resolve this for almost a week now with no help or response. Please get back to me on this issue, i would really appreciate this if someone could help me please, and thank you so much!
Can you try recording what actually happens so everyone can have an idea of what is the actual problem. I think it's the first here
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Can you try recording what actually happens so everyone can have an idea of what is the actual problem. I think it's the first here
This is the video i recorded of me trying. https://transfernow.net/25au8893z82zⓘ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Try logging out, clearing your cookies, and cache. This doesn't seem to be an issue with MPGH.

Also try out a different browser.
I just tried using another browser and computer, im sure its mpgh. Is there a way i can post and have a mod move my thread to the users section

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
Have you tried using different browser or ip or both ?
I tried that and still no difference. Can i post in marketplace talk and you move my thread to users section?
Quote Originally Posted by thetaco11 View Post
This is the video i recorded of me trying. https://transfernow.net/25au8893z82z

- - - Updated - - -



I just tried using another browser and computer, im sure its mpgh. Is there a way i can post and have a mod move my thread to the users section

- - - Updated - - -



I tried that and still no difference. Can i post in marketplace talk and you move my thread to users section?
Dude, the only problem is you are using incognito. That's why
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Dude, the only problem is you are using incognito. That's why
Ive used icognito for a while when posting threads and never had a problem. I will submit 3 threads tonight and see if it is fixed if i use a regular browser.
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Dude, the only problem is you are using incognito. That's why
Im still running into the same exact issue. This is soooo frustrating man. I cleared my history, used a regular browser instead of incognito, used other browsers, and more and it still won't work @Glass @RespectNF @niggo @Flengo

- - - Updated - - -

This is so frustrating man, i need to have this fixed. I know its not me. Its this website thats messed up. Can someone please fix this so i can post my threads or can i give the info of my threads to someone so they can post them for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
Have you tried using different browser or ip or both ?
Ive tried many different ways nothing is working...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Try logging out, clearing your cookies, and cache. This doesn't seem to be an issue with MPGH.

Also try out a different browser.
Ive tried that also, but nothing is working and im getting really frustrated with this. 4 going on 5 days of not being able to post a thread...
Have you tried using different browser or ip or both ?
Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
Have you tried using different browser or ip or both ?
Hey Respect I still am having this same issue. I just tried to post my thread for my sms verification service and i cant post due to it asking me to login every time i try to post. I have posted my refunding thread i think. Can you check please.
Try logging out, clearing your cookies, and cache. This doesn't seem to be an issue with MPGH.

Also try out a different browser.
I guess the problem is from your MAC, try to use it on safari without incognito mode.
He won't be needing help anymore, can be closed @Ahl @T-800
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?