Thumbs upSolvedHelp me bypass 28_5 CFVN

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help me bypass 28_5 CFVN
I use Super Kill and always get 28_5. This is new error in CFVN. Help me bypass it. Thank alll
Moved to the proper section.
Quote Originally Posted by duongnguyenvan3110 View Post
I use Super Kill and always get 28_5. This is new error in CFVN. Help me bypass it. Thank alll
May I see the code that you're using? (if you're worried that I'm going to copy that code, please don't. Superkill is already posted million times.)
Quote Originally Posted by duongnguyenvan3110 View Post
I use Super Kill and always get 28_5. This is new error in CFVN. Help me bypass it. Thank alll
changing value of basicplayerinfo and modelnode you will get client 28_5 the best way to do is bypass it by detouring some calls
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
changing value of basicplayerinfo and modelnode you will get client 28_5 the best way to do is bypass it by detouring some calls
isn't error_28 and up is caused by modifying WeaponMgr? I think the very error he'll probably get from modifying modelnode is stw error.

Also, I've seen someone posted his code in here complaining about the same error but he uses 0x9C as offset and not as loop size. (the reason why i wanna see the code that he's using)
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
isn't error_28 and up is caused by modifying WeaponMgr? I think the very error he'll probably get from modifying modelnode is stw error.

Also, I've seen someone posted his code in here complaining about the same error but he uses 0x9C as offset and not as loop size. (the reason why i wanna see the code that he's using)
Client 28_3 = you modified related value in weaponmgr, Client 28_4 = backup the weaponstruct, client 18_0/18_1 = stw causes by shooting enemies through walls and related in remotekill have stw too, client 28_5 = modifying value of basicplayerinfo and modelnode
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
Client 28_3 = you modified related value in weaponmgr, Client 28_4 = backup the weaponstruct, client 18_0/18_1 = stw causes by shooting enemies through walls and related in remotekill have stw too, client 28_5 = modifying value of basicplayerinfo and modelnode
oh I never encountered that 28_5, I just thought that it's lined up with weaponMGR errors so I thought those errors are related to weaponhacks.
also, as far as I know error 18_1 = fast reload? ref: MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
oh I never encountered that 28_5, I just thought that it's lined up with weaponMGR errors so I thought those errors are related to weaponhacks.
also, as far as I know error 18_1 = fast reload? ref: MPGH
no its stw error. fast reload if you abuse it you will get client error 14_0
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
no its stw error. fast reload if you abuse it you will get client error 14_0
I thought stw = 18_0? Anyway, not actually my problem hehe I never encounter those.
Thanks for the info.
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
I thought stw = 18_0? Anyway, not actually my problem hehe I never encounter those.
Thanks for the info.
client error 18_0 and 18_1 is stw but now they patched it because of Snake DBR and you will get 18_1 only and idk what happen into the 18_0
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?