SolvedLeague Client

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
League Client
Short and simple, when ever I try to open up league client. It just doesn't open, nothing appears. I've tried hextech repair kit with reinstall/repatch. *including clean reinstall*
Nothing seems to work. Open to any suggestions.
Does your PC meet the requirements of running LoL? Do you have Direct x9+ etc..?
Yeah to both, i've been playing since S3. No issues up til now.
when you open it does anything show up in the task manager?
Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
when you open it does anything show up in the task manager?
nope, nothing in task manager. auto crashes from what the log says.
Manually uninstall an re-install the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Manually uninstall an re-install the game.
I've tried that with no luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
I've tried that with no luck.
Something must be wrong with your computer then. I can't really think of a reason why League wouldn't launch at all. Could be your antivirus not letting you launch League but in that case, you must be using some shady antivirus.

How did you manage to use Hextech Repair tool if it League doesn't launch at all?
Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post


Something must be wrong with your computer then. I can't really think of a reason why League wouldn't launch at all. Could be your antivirus not letting you launch League but in that case, you must be using some shady antivirus.

How did you manage to use Hextech Repair tool if it League doesn't launch at all?
hextech repair doesn't open up league. Will try the system restore and update.
Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
hextech repair doesn't open up league. Will try the system restore and update.
Keep us updated.
System restore your PC to a point where LoL used to work fine for you.
No reply from fukum9h, assuming it's solved, closed.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?