Trainer

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Trainer
Hay
I ll search for a Trainer In VB.
I can learn Fast so i hope someone like lolland can teach me something?!

Hope for Support!
There are multiple tutorials on MPGH on how to buildt a trainer. Search on MPGH, before asking. Taking a look at your first release, I can just conclude, that you will copy & paste without being able to fix stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Hay
I ll search for a Trainer In VB.
I can learn Fast so i hope someone like lolland can teach me something?!

Hope for Support!
How about you check LOLLAND'S STICKY if you want his help, he's got a trainer vid tut there.

Look before you post pl0x
Lawl
I dont wanna make a trainer !!
read better pls!
I search for someone who can teach me somethink about VB!
I search a trainer for me!!
If you'd be using a proper grammar, punctuation and orthography, we might understand you.

Sorry, I don't think any1 will teach you cuz it is pointless to have a 'internet teacher' from mpgh. Watch basic tutorials on youtube and or buy/read a book about VB. You don't need a teacher.
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
If you'd be using a proper grammar, punctuation and orthography, we might understand you.

Sorry, I don't think any1 will teach you cuz it is pointless to have a 'internet teacher' from mpgh. Watch basic tutorials on youtube and or buy/read a book about VB. You don't need a teacher.
Exactly. I dunno about anyone else here but I taught myself VB.NET, without begging. It's not that hard if you take it slow, and LEARN before you move on. C&P releases might get you instant gratification, but don't get you shit in the long run, so by all means learn from open source tuts, but apply it yourself, and fucking LEARN it. So sick of people C&P and think they're VB.NET pros. If you take your time, and actually want to LEARN, VB.NET is pretty simple, it comes together nicely if you don't rush it.
If you feel like that you wont learn alone, or that you don't like, pay for a real company / teacher on your country to teach you in real life. (Not internet, that sucks)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?