WTBUPS Label Shipping

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
UPS Label Shipping
As the title says . If anyone knows the method and is willing to sell few labels to me lmk. (I added krammy and waiting for him to come online, until then if someone else wants to do it lmk)

Contact me via im chat by clicking here
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.

@ @GoldenJack Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current middle men are:
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Shadow
[MPGH]Time
[MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Hey man, I know I'm new and everything but I made an account to post this
- I acctually know the full method and am willing to sell it to you if you want. I am fine with going first but I can't chat just yet I don't think. Could you offer me?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?