ExclamationHWID Ban

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
HWID Ban
I got banned, HWID ban. Could i just buy a new motherboard or Hard drive. Dont want to have to buy both unless i have to. Any info could help, thanks.
spoofer hwid.
Quote Originally Posted by eka01 View Post
spoofer hwid.
sorry, off topic

if I got banned then bought another copy of dbd on another account. should I delete game files then reinstall or it's okay to use same game files?
i bought a graphics card and was enought in the first time. now i swapped my hard drive for and ssd, new clean windows 10 installation but didnt work. so, you may have to buy two or 3 computer parts, buy a spoofer or play on the microsoft version, like i do
You have to replace almost all PC parts to bypass HWID ban, or just use a HWID Spoofer but most of them arent free or doesnt work for everyone that are free and prob the same thing with private/bought ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KorYouZ View Post
sorry, off topic

if I got banned then bought another copy of dbd on another account. should I delete game files then reinstall or it's okay to use same game files?
You dont have to reinstall the game if you got banned, just get a new account and get dbd on that account, keep in mind that after 3 bans, you get HWID banned.
Three bans on same computer equals hardware ban
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us