Post[Help] Web browser Components[Solved]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Web browser Components[Solved]
So ...

You might or might not know the game Habbo.

Nope I'm not making any scripts for it ...


So what's my stupid question you ask?

Well, I got a webbrowser on my form.
I navigate to: www.habbo.nl/client

But then it redirects me to the login page, which is still good, but then!
I enter my username and password AND press the login button.
It logs me in and goes back to www.habbo.nl/client
and then it stops loading, all I see is a black screen.

The weird thing about this is, that it did work before but all of a sudden it stopped working.

Questions that might or might not be asked:

Q: Does habbo still work in your standard browser/internet explorer.
A: Yes.

Q: Are you entering the correct username and/or password
A: Yes, otherwise it redirects me to there main login page.

Q: Have change any settings on the webbrowsers.
A: Yes, I suppressed errors.

Q: Have you tried without suppressing errors?
A: Yes, still doesn't work.

Q: Do you think I'm sexy?
A: Pay me enough and I do think that.

Kind regards,
Erinador


Hope you can help me! D:
Hmm, there are chances habbo have blocked the VB webrowser.
But idk....
If that's true then why did it work at first and then stopped working :s

Otherwise I would have given up a long time ago
Have you tried in any other webbrowser?
When all else fails, start from scratch!
.NET webbrowser is the same as Internet Explorer (if it works on your IE, then its not that problem)
still, .net webbrowser is pretty sucky and i don't advice anyone to use it. Like i have said before to someone, use firefox engine.

but just like someone already said, start from scratch and WITH a new engine (better imo)

EDIT:

@mnpeepno2
that sig is just annoying and too big
Weird ...

Using the Gecko (firefox engine) shows up the habbo loading image, but it doesn't load ..

And now the default component does the same now :s
Quote Originally Posted by Erinador View Post
Weird ...

Using the Gecko (firefox engine) shows up the habbo loading image, but it doesn't load ..

And now the default component does the same now :s
was he loading before?
The first 3 times I tried it loaded, but after that it doesn't load at all.

It only shows a black screen or a Habbo logo
stupid question does not exists only stupid answers xD
well im not a fan of habbo anymore . But if u have any problems you can use Youtube (If no one knows in ***.net)
Youtube has no solutions for my problem.

EDIT:

Dunno how I fixed it, but ATM it's working

Thx for you suggestions

EDIT2:
Stopped working again ..

EDIT3:
Working again >.>
I think I got it this time
Looks solved, VM me for re-open.
Solved or Unsolved, Reopened, Please provide the solution if any and we will mark this solved, please do not post unless necessary and or < 7 days .

Thanks
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?