Dead By Daylight Depot fix ???

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Dead By Daylight Depot fix ???
any one have the steam offline status error when you roll back to older version ? is there a fix for that ?
i mean i degrade to 3.1.1 and it's show a message your steam status now currently offline press OK to exit what happen ????
I think downgrading is patched. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I don't know for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by quilacoste View Post
any one have the steam offline status error when you roll back to older version ? is there a fix for that ?
i got in downgrading 3.1.1
Quote Originally Posted by Yaz18527 View Post
i got in downgrading 3.1.1
did u find any solution to fix this shit ???
nope, downgrade fixed, keep searching
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?