Thumbs up[Interest Thread] Fame exploits/methods

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Interest Thread] Fame exploits/methods
Three years ago, I posted a thread outlining two fame exploits which picked up around ~3500 downloads.

I didn't police this post so it quickly became a dumpster fire until Joe, Raple, and Luis cleaned up the mess in the replies.

Clearing out my google drive I found some old exploits that I'd found, and after testing, mostly work.

Now that I have time, I can produce a comprehensive guide to better explain these methods using updated client features from MPGH releases. I can handle replies more frequently and update as needed.



These exploits are for those who would prefer to afk farm at a lower fm/hour rate than risk fame botting or following a train.

There are ~15 or so working exploits that can be setup in 5-60 minutes, dependent on method. I will be releasing easier methods to start, but will need to delay releasing high fame/hr exploits (better than train) to allow old friends to use them before they are inevitably patched. With the hope of the unity port being released soon, there should be less memory leaks allowing for longer sessions.

I will be checking for patches and will notify moderators to update the thread as needed.
LINK TO THREAD
Reply with your thoughts. Be constructive and polite to your fellow MPGHians.
No doubt most still work, cland walk around was pretty good in a multi if I remember right


Probs best to make a new thread when you want to release any, and the new rotmg minion can edit in new txts for you
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
No doubt most still work, cland walk around was pretty good in a multi if I remember right


Probs best to make a new thread when you want to release any, and the new rotmg minion can edit in new txts for you
Something like ~600 fm/hour. There are a few spawn exploits that exist as well, but they are incredibility hard to automate.
Please do, the trains currently barely last because of trollers.
lmao rip top guilds
Quote Originally Posted by lolpot132 View Post
lmao rip top guilds

It was being used heavily by two of the top five guilds at the time
pretty cringe though
I would be interested, for now, what should i do to acquire fame?
Many of my friends and myself would be very appreciative for a thread like this. Looking forward to it.
doubt anyone would post anything worthwhile
If you did do this I would be absolutely interested.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us