Question[Help]TAPPER

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]TAPPER
hello i made a tapper

But when i tried it , it did not work what did i do wrong ?
picture below
EDIT: Actually I think your spelling is right O.o

It might be that you cannot disconnect your particular internet using that command.

Can't remember the specifics but I don't think it works for wireless or something?
yes, it doen't work for wireless...
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
yes, it doen't work for wireless...
I got wireless and it works fine.



Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I'll let this bump pass, as you're new here. but please refrain from bumping threads 7+ days old.

One more 7+ bump and it's a ban.
My banhammer is waiting...
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
yes, it doen't work for wireless...
not wireless ... it depends on the OS / wich might be patched. (not the command but the game they use it in). or phailing .NET install?
You need a "special" command for wireless internet. I have it, but you need to lean Visual basic, or at least the basics before trying to make a tapper.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...ml#post1982789

Seriously, read some tutorials. (Hm, it bleeps part of the link, wth?)
I'll let this bump pass, as you're new here. but please refrain from bumping threads 7+ days old.

One more 7+ bump and it's a ban.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us