[Have] Paypal [Need] Bitcoin or Bank transfer (Long term, high volume)
I have clean cash on paypal (Can proof if needed) and need bitcoins/Bank transfer.
Looking for long term exchangers for high volume.
Paying 5% (My $1000 paypal > Your $950 BTC)
I can pay F&F or G&S which ever suits you.
Min exchange: 100 USD
For serious exchangers who can handle high volume we can negotiate the rate.
We can use middleman if you wish so.
Add me on IM
Terms And Conditions:
1. Contact me on IM
2. Pay the desired amount [ Direct Payment ] or to one of Middleman Team
3. Receive your payment.
- No Refunds
- I check everything before selling
- You receive the payment instantly after confirmation. Never having to wait.
- Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care.
Looking for long term exchangers for high volume.
Paying 5% (My $1000 paypal > Your $950 BTC)
I can pay F&F or G&S which ever suits you.
Min exchange: 100 USD
For serious exchangers who can handle high volume we can negotiate the rate.
We can use middleman if you wish so.
Add me on IM
Terms And Conditions:
1. Contact me on IM
2. Pay the desired amount [ Direct Payment ] or to one of Middleman Team
3. Receive your payment.
- No Refunds
- I check everything before selling
- You receive the payment instantly after confirmation. Never having to wait.
- Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care.