PostOutdatedExternal iSuk v2.1 (Trigger, RCS, Glow, Etc...)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
External iSuk v2.1 (Trigger, RCS, Glow, Etc...)
iSuk v2.1 External
Update to the old external I posted. Both Auto Pistol and Trigger should be fixed. I plan to remake a lot of the external and add more to it hopefully soon so yee. There's a Skin tab you can't access just as a fyi (plan to add a skin changer soon which is why its there).
Undetected at the current time of posting this.


Hotkeys
Insert to Hide/Show

Features
TriggerBot
RCS
Glow
NoFlash
FOV Changer
BHop
Radar
Auto Pistol


Screenshot/Video




Requires
.NET Framework 4.6.1 or above

Virus Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...b5a6/detection
iSukv2.1_mpgh.net.rar1.0 MB · 838 downloads 13/60 malicious
Wow , this is so good , really , nice job )
Better than All Seeing Eye , don`t ban me T-800 XD
But Cheat Crash , when i turn ON RCS
Quote Originally Posted by botermain View Post
Wow , this is so good , really , nice job )
Better than All Seeing Eye , don`t ban me T-800 XD
But Cheat Crash , when i turn ON RCS

Any exception, if so screenshot it and send here please. Tested everything b4 releasing and just tested rcs again and it works fine for me so if there's an exception it would be very helpful
Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post

Any exception, if so screenshot it and send here please. Tested everything b4 releasing and just tested rcs again and it works fine for me so if there's an exception it would be very helpful
Works really well man, nice work.
Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post

Any exception, if so screenshot it and send here please. Tested everything b4 releasing and just tested rcs again and it works fine for me so if there's an exception it would be very helpful
Oh , sorry this just was my problem , RCS work good , i just have some broken files in CS:GO , that is why it crash
if you have the bhop activated and you write in the chat salts the character
not wrking , cant grab csgo panorama it said
Quote Originally Posted by mehdiapp View Post
not wrking , cant grab csgo panorama it said
Send screenshot
not bad still working 05.12.2019 9PM
not working with the lastest csgo update
Update coming out to fix it.
from what I can tell the GUI looks very nice & clean, from the cheats that I have seen the layout and looks are original so I will give you props for that but it would have been great if I could test it out but I guess I just have to wait lol
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?