Freezing Address

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Freezing Address
I Need Help While Freezing address in Visual C++ 6.
I have searched in google, in others websites... But i havent seen anything interesting.
I have the writealong,pointers...

Please, Could Some1 Helps Me??
Thx
put it inside a timer and set the interval to 1?
this how its goes on VB, I don't know C++
yea, in vb yes, but im doing it with c++ MFC dialog based app.

i think i have to do the timer, but i dont know how, could some1 help me?
thx
well you do use a timer,but you have to code the timer,theres no timer to add to it like vb6,rolf

give me a little bit to find it i have the code somewere
Quote Originally Posted by cjg333 View Post
well you do use a timer,but you have to code the timer,theres no timer to add to it like vb6,rolf

give me a little bit to find it i have the code somewere
Ok, thx, im new on c++, i know a little, not not much (im learning now)
I had 1 hack in vb6 (cus i know vb6), but i want to do it in c++.
anyway thx!
ok, i have solved it!!!

thx for trying to help.
If some1 needs the code post here
i need it give me it NOW !
i could use it, if you would please. i'm in the middle of learning c++ and its sweet how little by little things are starting to make sence, if u could help me wout the timer and frezzing that would be sweet
Quote Originally Posted by CoolyMinion View Post
Use timers dude
that has been sed before..
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us