Thumbs upSolvedLeague KR Server

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
League KR Server
Are there any sim generator that works with receiving OTPs? I want to play in KR Server but I do not live there nor planning to. I don't want to buy an account as it is pricey (around $120 for account with re-verification). Can someone help me please?
MODERATOR NOTICE Moved to League of Legends Help
Quote Originally Posted by Acrostic View Post
Are there any sim generator that works with receiving OTPs? I want to play in KR Server but I do not live there nor planning to. I don't want to buy an account as it is pricey (around $120 for account with re-verification). Can someone help me please?
Korea is strict af with their accounts and a generator would break dozens of Korean laws and get both the user and the creator in massive amounts of trouble. I'm pretty sure there isn't any workaround other than buying an account hence the high cost.
Also recovering Korean accounts is fairly easy, I believe their accounts are tied to their Social ID's.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?