WTB2013 Calendar code.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
2013 Calendar code.
Looking to buy a 2013 calendar code. Not going first unless reputable. Else wise we can find an MM.
Add me on IM
daily bumpppp
Very cool bump
Update:

I am now looking for the following.
- Master of Moglin class (?)
- Heroes of Lore code (aqw armor is called “Soul of hero”)
- No you can’t be mod class
- 2013 Calendar (AQW ONLY)
- Bacon code
- any other rare codes.

Here are the ones I currently own:
- legion bank pet
- cardclasher
- nulgath navy (shout out to @EDdinesh123 <3)
- ChronoCorruptor
- Chaos/Doom pack (PaladinSlayer)
- 2020 calendar code
- Doomknight Overlord

If you have any that I’ve listed from the want list, please either reply with what code you own or you can add me on IM. Thank you !
Bumpity bump
Added you on IM
I didn’t get a request from you kaito, but I sent one myself, add me whenever!
Paying good for the ones i’ve listed :-)!
Bbbbbbbbbump
bbbbbbbbbuuuuuummmmppppp
Quote Originally Posted by kryozz View Post
bbbbbbbbbuuuuuummmmppppp
add me on IM
Quote Originally Posted by Visages View Post
add me on IM
Sent :-)! Add me whenever!
Still looking for codess!! Just to clarify, I listed the ones I own currently on my account (dont have those codes). I just don’t want duplicates!
Stomach squabbles b U m p
Added you on IM
I got DragonSlayer Armor SET AQW from DragonSlayer Armor - Sublimated T-Shirt
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us