OfferingAdvanced Photoshop - from receipts to logos/design to making that item look defective

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Advanced Photoshop - from receipts to logos/design to making that item look defective
As a newcomer to this forum, I'm happy to fill your request (with watermark) before any commitment on your part. Unsatisfied with my work? No problem - you only pay if you're happy with the outcome. Honestly, this is more of a hobby than a money-making scheme for me, and I enjoy the challenge each project brings. I've got years and years under my belt so I think I'm able to pull off some pretty sophisticated stuff.

Something amiss on a receipt that needs undetectable correction? No problem.

Want a cool logo or some other graphic design? My pleasure.

Does that new laptop look a bit too clean? Not enough catastrophic defects to convince HQ it's un-mailable? Bring it on.

Basically, shoot me whatever request you might have, and I'm happy to lend a helping hand. All I ask is that you be chill and refrain from attempting to remove a watermark should you be satisfied with the final product - I don't have any plans to bankrupt you with my creations, and I'm totally open to discussing pricing that works for you in advance.

Anyway, looking forward to any requests I might get!
Sending you a msg. Need help ASAP
Still waiting for this dude to accept my request
Do you have any examples of your work?

preferably laptops/ pcs in particular
Quote Originally Posted by BlurredBacon View Post
As a newcomer to this forum, I'm happy to fill your request (with watermark) before any commitment on your part. Unsatisfied with my work? No problem - you only pay if you're happy with the outcome. Honestly, this is more of a hobby than a money-making scheme for me, and I enjoy the challenge each project brings. I've got years and years under my belt so I think I'm able to pull off some pretty sophisticated stuff.

Something amiss on a receipt that needs undetectable correction? No problem.

Want a cool logo or some other graphic design? My pleasure.

Does that new laptop look a bit too clean? Not enough catastrophic defects to convince HQ it's un-mailable? Bring it on.

Basically, shoot me whatever request you might have, and I'm happy to lend a helping hand. All I ask is that you be chill and refrain from attempting to remove a watermark should you be satisfied with the final product - I don't have any plans to bankrupt you with my creations, and I'm totally open to discussing pricing that works for you in advance.

Anyway, looking forward to any requests I might get!
hey added you, send me a PM
Still doing this sir?
I'm in need some receipts about 4 please help need your amazing service
Hi there I need your service in a couple proof of purchase receipt and you help
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?