Hacks for Windows 7
I have searched for an answer on this site before I am posting and I could not find one.
I have tried almost every injected from perX to Reddragon and almost every available working CA hack on this site.
The same problems occurs for all of them.
I set up the injector to engine.exe , find the dll , and i open CA as admin.
When i click on start game on the nexon site the game opens up , the injector
had injected the dll atleast thats what it said , but when i get ingame and i try to use the hotkeys no hacks work.
Is anyone else seeing anything similar as me?
Anyone have any clues to how I may fix this?
Help is appreciated.
I have tried almost every injected from perX to Reddragon and almost every available working CA hack on this site.
The same problems occurs for all of them.
I set up the injector to engine.exe , find the dll , and i open CA as admin.
When i click on start game on the nexon site the game opens up , the injector
had injected the dll atleast thats what it said , but when i get ingame and i try to use the hotkeys no hacks work.
Is anyone else seeing anything similar as me?
Anyone have any clues to how I may fix this?
Help is appreciated.

