Model Swaping help

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Model Swaping help
Anyone wanna tell me the Model files for m200 (just m200) cause theres so many m200 but theres only supposed to be 4 of it Im guessing theother 4 are ghillie.

Also can you gimmie a list of the model swap key like


Ani_G_ -> PVMLA

something like that.

YES I know purple posted it but theres new file names!
What are these new file names?
basically, the best way to learn is to read the TUT's then experiment. Self teaching works better for this than being told....at least IMHO
I'll get on it now boss!
CM_HND_NM_DF thats one of the new ones not mentioned in purples tut.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
CM_HND_NM_DF thats one of the new ones not mentioned in purples tut.
I havent really tried anything on normal modding,only crossmods ive dabbled with.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
CM_HND_NM_DF thats one of the new ones not mentioned in purples tut.
if u r just crossmodding the same class, u would change the ani base to the other rifle anibase, the pmvla to CM_HND_NM_DF and the pmvlwa to CW_HND_NM_DF (this is the m16a3 rifle.) others u would change the CM_HND_NM_DF CW_HND_NM_DF into the other files that is the textures. thats what i did and it worked. i also changed the ani base files to another rilfe and it worked. but i aint much probally
:/ well thanjks anyway ima try randomly injecting the ltbs and see if I get it correct =-=
PVMLA is the model look of the gun

the rest are for the handles and other

you can mod this gun 100% it will always look weird I have already tried this on the day it was released
Ok I did it but it cam out shrunk and didnt take the colors of m200 (which I injected already)
Because you crossmodded. Crossmodding has the following side effects:
Bad textures
Different size.

BTW those file names aren't new.
Wait im crossmodding? wait I dont understand I just want the model to change O-o w/o stat change I dont really care about it.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?