'Hotel' Account Usage

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
'Hotel' Account Usage
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with using these hotel accounts and any precautions to take?

I'm talking about the classic Hilton Rewards, Accor Hotels, Hotels.com Reward Nights etc.

And I would be using them for actual hotel nights and booking rather than transferring to other vouchers.
personally I would not use cracked accounts. Its as easy as the account owner getting an email about the stay and calling saying they never made it. I have used a dominos account before and when I went to get the pizza the person told me they got a call from the account owner saying they never made the order and to cancel it.

but I do not know how the accounts work so maybe they do not do that?? but I assume any place would have an email system like that, unless you can change the email without the owner knowing.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?