Box Glitch Word Tutorial?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Box Glitch Word Tutorial?
Hi all.

Can you guys please explain to me how to do the box/corner glitch with a word tutorial?

I've warched like 10 youtube videos but I'm still confused on what to do and can't seem to pull it off when trying to do what I see in the videos.

I appreciate your help guys...

Edit: By the way, I'm sure you all know I'm new here and all, so... What does INJECTORS MEAN and what do they DO?

Thanks in advance. ^^
First of all you line up your cross hair(green cross in middle of screen) with the corner of the box you want... then you hold shift and press a d a d a d a d over and over until you start shaking... when you start shaking you walk forward into the box once your in about halfway press ctrl to crouch and your in

Injectors are for hacks that you download and they inject them into the game.....
Quote Originally Posted by startoken97 View Post
First of all you line up your cross hair(green cross in middle of screen) with the corner of the box you want... then you hold shift and press a d a d a d a d over and over until you start shaking... when you start shaking you walk forward into the box once your in about halfway press ctrl to crouch and your in

Injectors are for hacks that you download and they inject them into the game.....
But man i see people that jump!
Injectors:
They meaned to inject .dll files to game...
Lot times the .dll file is the hack or fail...
They programmed on: C++,C#,Java others i don't know...
Like a Dave pub hack...
The CFPUB.dll on Dave pub it's a all hack...It's getting system and hacks it... or what ever...
It's time that i going to make a new CORNER GLITCH TUTORIAL!!

TigerTJE.
Injectors are C++ created applications. You use them to select a process (crossfire.exe) and attach a .dll to be injected into the process. That's practically what an injector is.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us