Window XP Modded Lobbies?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Window XP Modded Lobbies?
Is there any way to use the ModLoader on Windows XP to host modded game types?
WTF? Am I the only one who can use ModLoader fine with my copy of Windows XP Home?
Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post
WTF? Am I the only one who can use ModLoader fine with my copy of Windows XP Home?
Impossible, it doesn't work in xp u will get "Casatrophic error!.Unable to locate patching location" so i tried in w7 & it works.

NVM lol. Thought this was Steam MW2. Imma dumbas.
Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post

[IMG]http:/links.files.*********.com/2009/07_owl.jpg[/IMG]
w.youtube.com/watch?v=EErgHElOck0"]YouTube - ModLoader proof[/url]
Bah how do you get it to work with XP it just doesnt work for me
is there any way to make mods on your server? without this loader
without wich loader
Yeah, since ModLoader doesn't work on XP, can you use something else to host modded lobbies?
actually i have Windows XP SP3 moded by Guanaco (Spanish Win Version) And the loader works perfectly.
I just installed SP3 onto my Windows XP and the loader still gives a catastrophic error.
Quote Originally Posted by MaxiCavs View Post
actually i have Windows XP SP3 moded by Guanaco (Spanish Win Version) And the loader works perfectly.
Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post
WTF? Am I the only one who can use ModLoader fine with my copy of Windows XP Home?

Proof or gtfo.

if u said modloader is working on xp, then allow me to teamviewer u guys because i just DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
Please make a tutorial on how you got it to work, as it does not work on mine and many others.
Lol I didn't do anything special, just downloaded it and it worked. I could try some stuff on TeamViewer though, if you want. What version of XP do you have and what year does it say it is?
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Will you please help through team viewer, would be a huge help
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us