OutdatedOsiris Multihack [5/1/2020] Undetected

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
do admins still do manual virus checking? @T-800
Quote Originally Posted by howman4000 View Post
do admins still do manual virus checking? @T-800
yes


////////////////
The osiris source I compiled is not detected. 07/Jan/2020

You can find the repo for the source of this by searching danielkrupinski csgo.
i prefer the old way as well.

- - - Updated - - -

i prefer
to old way ass well @vestha
Auto Scope dont works for me.
Quote Originally Posted by colinmat View Post
where can i find a injector
Quote Originally Posted by Barec97 View Post
I also need injector

You can google this, I suggest not using Xenos people are saying its detected. Please do note there are some virus files so be cautious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vestha View Post
I prefer the old simple and functional the too many things and detect apparently too quickly
Quote Originally Posted by seans0032 View Post
i prefer the old way as well.

- - - Updated - - -

i prefer
to old way ass well @vestha


You can solve this issue by compiling the cheat yourself and removing the features you don't want! Google "danielkrupinski github" and you should find Osiris' source
If you do not know how to compile it there are instructions on google and on the Osiris github page.
It might be detected because I posted this thread 3 days ago and it got accepted yesterday. Watch out. Will update if needed
I'm under the impression that VMProtect basically changes the hack's signature right? So if I were to run this through VMProtect, would it make it safer for me?
Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
It might be detected because I posted this thread 3 days ago and it got accepted yesterday. Watch out. Will update if needed
Quote Originally Posted by noisyboymax View Post
I'm under the impression that VMProtect basically changes the hack's signature right? So if I were to run this through VMProtect, would it make it safer for me?
VMProtect doesn't change the cheat's signature per se, it merely protects your dll if you will. It will make it safer iirc. If you are that paranoid you can try on a fresh alt using cathook or making your own, or just compile the cheat yourself after adding junk code and changing signature. Osiris is a open-source after all, just google "danielkrupinski csgo" and you will find the Osiris source.
Quote Originally Posted by OsirisHelper View Post
VMProtect doesn't change the cheat's signature per se, it merely protects your dll if you will. It will make it safer iirc. If you are that paranoid you can try on a fresh alt using cathook or making your own, or just compile the cheat yourself after adding junk code and changing signature. Osiris is a open-source after all, just google "danielkrupinski csgo" and you will find the Osiris source.
Can you point me as to where I can re-learn how to compile C++? I used to just compile dlls years ago and was kinda spoonfed so I never really learned. Never even knew how to code haha aside from changing values in sources.

Currently downloading Visual C++
Quote Originally Posted by noisyboymax View Post
Can you point me as to where I can re-learn how to compile C++? I used to just compile dlls years ago and was kinda spoonfed so I never really learned. Never even knew how to code haha aside from changing values in sources.

Currently downloading Visual C++
On daniel's page there is a small little tutorial(under Read me) on how to compile the cheat. Since there is the given sln file you don't really have to do much. I do apologize for the belated response.
@T-800 please mark as outdated
Thread is outdated.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?